Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved.
All original content on this blog is the property of the blog owner and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and cannot be stored on any retrieval system, reproduced, reposted, displayed, modified or transmitted in any form, electronic or otherwise without written permission of the copyright owner except as noted below.
A brief excerpt of content may be quoted as long as a link is provided back to the source page on this blog.
No part of this blog is under a Creative Commons License. Copyright infringement will be pursued. Click here to contact the copyright owner.
This is my personal weblog. The content within it is exactly that – personal, and intended for personal use. The views and opinions with this Blog represent my own and not those of other people, institutions or organizations I am affiliated with unless stated explicitly. My Blog is not affiliated with, neither does it represent the views, position or attitudes of my employer(s) their clients, or any of their affiliated companies.
My views of five years or five minutes ago do not necessarily reflect my views right now. My thoughts and opinions and viewpoints will change as I learn more and develop my understanding of the things I am blogging about. I consider this a necessary consequence of having an open mind. I reserve the right to allow my viewpoints to evolve and to change my thoughts, viewpoints and opinions over time without assigning any reason.
I may on occasion post copyrighted material without specific authorization from the copyright owner. The use of any Trademark or Copyrighted material is not intended to infringe Copyright. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understandings. In all such cases, a conspicuous link will be provided to the source of the material. The Author of this Blog believes that this constitutes a “fair use” of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the articles published on this Blog are distributed without profit for research and educational purposes. If you see anything on this Blog that has not been properly attributed to its creator, please advise me and I will immediately rectify it. If a documented copyright owner so requests, I will remove their material from published display, however I reserve the right to provide a link to that material or to a source of that material.
- Commenter Privacy and Protection: All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the blog comment. Sadly there are unscrupulous “things” out there with not-so-honorable intentions, and it is best not to feed those beasts.
- Language and Manners: This blog is “family friendly” but not necessarily “politically correct.” However, comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or are considered by the blog owner/ administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Any comment, which in the blog owners sole opinion, is posted for the sole purpose of inciting anger will be deleted without notice. Play nice.
- A Comment is Conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- Limit Links: This blog is setup to automatically hold any blog comment with more than two links in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing on this blog. Any blog comment with more than four links could be marked as comment spam.
- How The Blogger Will Respond: Comments on this blog will only be responded to in direct response to the blog comment. The blogger will not respond privately via email or other communication method to a blog comment.
- Comment Moderation: At this time, first-time comments are held in the moderation queue for approval by the blog owner or administrator. After a commenter has an initial comment approved, following comments will not be held in moderation, but will appear immediately after submission.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you are confident that it does not violate these Comment Policies, contact the blogger using the Contact navigation tab located at the top of all pages.
- No Personal Attack Comments Permitted: In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Commenters Blocked: Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
- All Rights Reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Hold Harmless: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, The Sacred Path, its Owner and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Trackbacks Are Comments: All trackbacks will be treated in line with our comments policies.
Note: All policies are subject to change.