1) Biblical faith by definition is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. If faith, therefore, is a substance, that means that it is tangible matter; a real thing. It is the reality of what you are actually hoping for.
2) God Himself is the author and finisher of your faith. Faith in Jesus Christ is the victory that overcomes the world.
3) God has given every man the measure of faith. It is up to you to develop your faith. You do this by hearing the Word of God preached, worship, prayer, and reading the Bible.
4) Faith knows that the Word is true, and that whatever God says He will do. He is the same yesterday, today and forever, and never fails.
5) Faith does not stand in the wisdom of man, but in the Power of God. Therefore, you are not to look at the physical circumstances, but believe that God’s power will prevail. You are spirit embodied by flesh, but the Holy Spirit in you is much more powerful than what your eyes can see!
6) Faith knows that God rewards you if you seek Him with all your heart. In fact, without faith it is impossible to please God. The just live by faith.
7) Faith is coupled with love and hope, the greatest of which is love. Therefore, true faith is first and foremost revering the Giver and acknowledging His perfect Love for you.
8) Patience is an essential ingredient of faith. If you know the Word, and you know that you are praying according to the will of God, you know that you will have the petition you asked for. God’s timing is not necessarily your timing.
9) Faith means that you don’t believe one day and give up the next. Fix your sight on the desired result and don’t take your eyes off it. A double-minded person does not receive anything.
God is faithful and just to forgive, and whenever you fail, you can go again before the Throne of God with a repentant heart. Faith increases the more you use it and see the Hand of God in every situation.